Humidity Control Packaging
Humidity causes damage to ferrous metals in the form of rust, and can cause corrosion in non-ferrous metals. Zerust protective products and humidity control packaging provide protection for your metal parts during shipping and storage by controlling the exposure to humidity. Zerust products include Plastabs® and vapor capsules to prevent the build-up of humidity and moisture as well as film coverings, bags and coatings to protect the metal.
Zerust® humidity control products include:
- Film: Film is available in a wide range of sheeting, tubing and centerfold sheeting.
- Bags: Bags can enclose a part or line a box in seconds.
- Stretch Film: Stretch Film offers a secure method of enclosing products while providing corrosion protection.
- Skin Film: Skin Film can secure parts to sheets of Zerust®treated cardboard.
- Shrink Film: Shrink Film provides corrosion protection and increases pack integrity.
- Paper: VCI Paper and Poly Paper are high-performance corrosion inhibitors.
- Cushioning Film: Cushioning Film provides corrosion protection as well as physical protection.
- Foam Sheeting: Foam Sheeting offers corrosion protection as well as physical protection.
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
or call us today at 1-800-214-2803